PATRICE J. ROBINSON
1. First Things First – Register to vote. Voting is the most important part of the election process. Information about voter registration can be found at the Shelby County Election Commission website.
2. Make A Donation. In giving to the campaign, you will help us meet our budget goals for a successful campaign to ensure that an experienced and qualified candidate is available to meet the current challenges of governance in Memphis.
3. Phone Calls for Patrice. Volunteers will be making telephone calls to voters spreading the word about Patrice. Personally speaking with as many voters as we can is critical to our success. It’s easy and fun, and you can even make calls from home using your own phone! We’ll have the instructions and the call lists. Sign up to help Patrice below!
4. Door to Door Canvassing. Door to door canvassing is the best way to make sure that Patrice's supporters get out to the polls to vote. Sign up below to go door to door in your area! A member of the campaign staff will contact you and let you know where and when to meet for training and to receive your walking packet and instructions.
5. Work a Polling Place on Election Day. We need volunteers to be visible near polling places and hand out literature. Please sign up below.
6. Spread the Word to Friends and Neighbors. Help the people around you get to know Patrice better by sharing this website and downloading and printing your own Patrice Robinson campaign literature.
7. Share your ideas with Patrice on "How you would improve Memphis via legislative action." Send your ideas below in the message box.
Interested in volunteering? Get in touch with us via the form below and we'll get back
to you as soon as possible!